We want you to know that your privacy is respected and guaranteed.
We ask you to register, both for your own protection and the protection of this community website. We want to ensure that the information and services provided by this website cannot be sabotaged by hackers and other malicious minds, which is why, once you have registered you will have access to various other interactive services such as Chat Room, BLOG, Online Conferencing, 4017 Directory, Job Board, WebMail etc.
1. Personal details provided by you through electronic responses from this site WILL NOT be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
2. However, we may communicate with you again with further information which is complimentary to your original request.
3. Each of these communications will have clear "opt-out" instructions so you can choose not to receive further communication from us.
4. To be able to use the full services of this website, we need you to register with us. This is as much for your protection as ours. We are providing a professional community service, and as such, we need to be able to authenticate everyone who uses the facilities of the site, such as directory services, advertising, chat room etc. etc. When you register with us, the website will automatically send you an email requesting that you click on the link provided. This authenticates your email address, and in so doing gives us permission to email you. We will never SPAM you, but will send you informative emails from time to time. You can of course remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
How do we use the information you provide?
We use the information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected, and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We generally use personal information to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested.
- Personalise and customise your experiences on this website.
- To add you to our online trade directory, if you are a business, .
- Help us manage and enhance our services to you.
- Communicate with you.
- Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in this website in which we believe you may be interested; and
- Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and e-newsletters from us.
If you wish to opt out of our communication.
It is not in our interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please use the Contact Us button.